For immediate release
Joyce McCloy, North Carolina Coalition for Verified Voting 336-794-1240
in the upstairs room
225 South Wilmington Street
The NC Coalition for Verified Voting invites you to join other election integrity supporters in celebrating the fourth anniversary of the Public Confidence in Elections Law, SL 323.
- Introduction - North Carolina passed one of the strongest verified voting laws in the country four years ago.
- "Legislator of the Year" award.
- Guest Speaker: David Allen, member of the Joint Select Committee on Electronic Voting
- Discussion of goals for 2009/2010 in protecting the voter franchise.
- Input from attendees on their concerns about elections and voting in 2010.
There is no charge other than buy-your-own-food and or drink.
This will be a great opportunity for election integrity people to hang out face-to-face, and to meet some of new and old faces of North Carolina activists.
About us: The North Carolina Coalition for Verified Voting is a grassroots non-partisan organization fighting for clean and verified elections. We study and research the issue of voting to ensure the dignity and integrity of the intention of each voting citizen. The NC Voter Verified Coalition has consistently fought for increasing access, participation and ensuring the voter franchise. Contact Joyce McCloy, Director, N.C. Coalition for Verifiable Voting - phone 336-794-1240 - email Join the NC Coalition for Verified Voting